Trijicon ACOG 3×30 Red XHR 300BLK 115 / 220gr
Designed specifically for law enforcement and military applications, the Trijicon ACOG® 3×30 (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) riflescope offers the right combination of ample magnification, low light capability and long eye relief for users who need fast target identification and maximum situational awareness. Equipped with Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) feature, the ACOG 3×30 allows users to keep both eyes open while engaging targets.
The Trijicon Compact ACOG Mount w/ Q-LOC™ Technology features a Mil-Spec drop test rated 6061-T6 aluminum design, with an easy-to-use one-handed toolless mounting system. The spring-loaded design allows for constant retention and maintaining zero even if the knobs are not fully tightened.
The mount boasts a low weight and low profile design with superior return to zero performance and is compatible with any Mil-Spec or NATO Picatinny rail.
– Matte black anodized finish
– Made in the USA
Torque Spec (to rail):
Spring Tension Only: 12-16 in. / lbs.
Can be Tightened To: 44-66 in. / lbs.
- “Always on” fiberoptic illuminated reticle
- “Both eyes open” design
- Reticle features bullet drop compensation marks for .300 AAC blackout 115 gr/220gr
- Lightweight, low profile design
- Mil-Spec drop test rated 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Easy-to-use one-handed toolless mounting system
- Spring loaded design for constant retention & zero maintenance
- Compatible with any Mil-Spec or NATO Picatinny rail
- Matte black anodized finish for superior corrosion resistance and low profile look
- Made in the USA with premium quality materials and components
- Length x Width x Height: 6.2 in x 2.2 in x 2.6 in (157.48mm x 55.88mm x 66.04mm)
- Weight: 9.8 oz. (277.83g)
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Size: 30mm
- Reticle Pattern: Crosshair
- Bullet Drop Compensating (BDC): Yes
- Caliber: 300BLK 115 / 220gr.
- Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC): Yes
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Power Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Adjustment: 0.25 MOA per click
- Eye Relief: 1.9 in. (48.26mm)
- Exit Pupil: 0.33 in. (8.38mm)
- Field of View (degrees): 3.7°
- Field of View (feet): 19.3 ft. @ 100 yds. (6.43m @ 100m)
- Mount: Trijicon Q-LOC™ Technology Mount
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Matte Black
- Trijicon Q-LOC™ Technology Mount
- Compact ACOG Scopecoat (TA62)
- LENSPEN (TA56)
- Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- ACOG Manual
- Warranty Card