HIPERFIRE(R) is simply unmatched in performance and reliability. They have broken all of the standards in single-stage AR triggers with the HIPERTOUCH(R) family, and now they have done the same in the new X2S(TM) family of two-stage triggers. Whether you shoot competitively, train to defend yourself and your family, or you simply want to enjoy shooting out on the range, ensuring your rifle functions properly every time, without fail, is important. These new two-stage triggers feature the same technology that HIPERFIRE has become known for. Radical Sear Mechanics(TM), Cam-Over Toggle Engine(TM), Soft Start Lock-Up(TM), Tactile Weightless Break(TM), user adjustable pull weights, mil-grade components, and precision manufacturing processes come together to make one of the most robust two-stage triggers available today. The MOD-2 design has a shorter first stage than MOD-1 for a faster first stage prep. It shares the same sear geometry and performance as its MOD-3 counterpart, but has a curved trigger bow and a standard Maganese Phosphate coating.
- Two-stage AR trigger
- Minimal, user adjustable, 2 – 3 pound first stage
- Minimal second stage wall with a 1 1/2 pound weight
- Total 3 1/2 – 4 1/2 pound pull with green or red springs respectively
- ,Distinct wall between first and second stages allows for effective ,prepping, of the trigger for added control,
- Clean, effortless break
- Weightless, imperceptible over-travel
- Cam-Over Toggle Engine allows for lighter pull weights without losing hammer strike energy
- ,Soft Start Lock-Up aids in eliminating rifle ,flinch, after the break for more accurate shots at distance,
There are no reviews yet.