BCM Gunfighter Steel QD Sling Mount For KeyMod™ Rails
The BCM Gunfighter KeyMod QD sling mount is the perfect mounting solution for attaching slings to rifles with KeyMod rails. This mount is made with steel rather than aluminum like most other QD sling mounts. This adds to the sling mount’s strength and lifetime and is extremely solid when you count on it.
This BCM Gunfighter QD Sling Mount is designed for KeyMod rails, and will not work with Picatinny or M-Lok.
- Low-Profile for increased mobility and decreased “snag” factor
- Fits standardized KeyMod interface mounting holes
- Fits standard push button, quick detach sling swivel (not included)
- 8-position (360 ), non-rotational locking interface
- Requires three KeyMod attachment hole mounting points
- All steel construction
How to install the BCM Gunfighter KeyMod QD Sling Mount
- Locate the forward position of the mount, indicated by the arrow marking, located underneath the sling mount, arrow towards the muzzle.
- With supplied Torx wrench, loosen (counterclockwise) the two mounting screws enough so the assembly can drop in and slide forward into the desired mounting position of the rail system.
- With the KMSM in on the KeyMod rail, and the screws still loose, insert your QD sling swivel into the KMSM. This will insure the sling mount hole in the KMSM is lined up correctly with the hole in the KeyMod slot on your handguard, so your swivel will fully seat correctly.
- Tighten screws (clockwise) until firmly secured (18-20 in-lbs). Remove your QD sling swivel if desired.
- For better long-term secured mounting, use blue thread locking compound on mounting screw thread only.
There are no reviews yet.