The Aero Precision BREACH is a rugged, ambidextrous, precision-manufactured charging handle for the AR15 platform. The BREACHs design utilizes a reinforced 7075 aluminum bar that is up to the most demanding tasks. Its ambidextrous levers feature a patent-pending, dual spring system, that directs the force-of-use into the robust charging handle body. This allows the shooter to use a one-handed charging technique without compromising the part – a pitfall for traditional mil-spec charging handles. The small lever configuration provides a low-profile, easily gripped interface that is comfortable when slung and can be actuated effortlessly from either side of your rifle.
- Ambidextrous Controls: Ergonomically designed levers allow the user to easily charge their firearm with either hand.
- Robust Construction: Reduced chamfer angles provide a strong foundation for the BREACH that is resistant to rotational flex or breakage.
- Lever Mechanism: Transfers force-of-use away from the roll pins and into the top/head portion of the reinforced bar protecting the charging handle.
- Gas Deflection Shelf: Aligns with the upper receiver to redirect gas flow away from the users face when shooting suppressed.
- Functional Design: Stylistic cuts help clear stuck on carbon from the upper receiver, while the spacer design seals the lever mechanism from debris.