Streamlight TLR-7 Sub-Compact 500 Lumen Weapon Light
Maximize your weapons platform with interchangeable rear paddle switches that allow you to customize your TLR-7® sub to your shooting style.
Designed to enhance visibility and targeting capability, the lightweight TLR-7 sub-weapon light securely attaches to select subcompact handguns: GLOCK® 43X MOS/48 MOS and GLOCK® 43X RAIL/48 RAIL, SIG SAUER® P365® and SIG SAUER® P365® XL, and the Springfield Armory® Hellcat® – as well as select 1913 short railed subcompact handguns including the Smith & Wesson® M&P® M2.0® subcompact, Beretta® Px4 Storm subcompact, Springfield Armory® XD-E™, Springfield Armory® XD-S®, and Heckler & Koch® HK45 compact.
- Securely attaches to select GLOCK®, SIG SAUER®, Smith & Wesson®, Beretta®, Springfield Armory®, and Heckler & Koch® railed subcompact handguns
- 500 lumens; 140 m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Ambidextrous rear paddle switches
- Uses one (1) CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe-off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User-enabled strobe function
- 2.58 in (6.55 cm); 2.4 oz (68.1 g)
- IPX7-rated; waterproof to 1 m for 30 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in the USA
All rights reserved. GLOCK® is a registered trademark of Glock, Inc. SIG SAUER® and P365® are registered trademarks of SIG Sauer, Inc. Springfield Armory®, Hellcat®, XD-E™, and XD-S® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Springfield, Inc. Smith & Wesson®, M&P®, and M2.0® are registered trademarks of Smith & Wesson Inc. Beretta® is a registered trademark of Fabbrica d’Armi Pietro Beretta S.p.A. Heckler & Koch® is a registered trademark of Heckler & Koch GmbH. Streamlight has not sought endorsement from any of the Companies mentioned in this paragraph.
The silver band that encircles the head of the TLR-7® sub is a trademark of Streamlight®, Inc.
We do not recommend carry of a TLR equipped firearm without a proper holster. A proper holster should fully cover the trigger guard area, preventing accidental discharge of both the firearm and light.
There are no reviews yet.