Safariland 6004 QLS Quick Lock Receiver Plate
The QLS 22 Receiver Plate is designed to accept the Safariland QLS 19 Locking Fork. Constructed of injection molded nylon, it screws onto mounting platforms such as a tactical leg shroud, belt loop, wall or any other stable location. The system (fork and plate) works with any Safariland(R) 2-hole pattern pouch or 3-hole pattern holster. Rearrange gear quickly and easily without the use of tools. The QLS fork and plate combination passes the Level I Retention™ pull test.
Usage examples include a vehicle holster mount, nightstand mount, or inside a gun safe. The QLS system can also be used to quickly swap between holsters and firearms, and it is what I’m currently using while testing guns for the channel.
- Quick locking system receiver plate
- Single receiver only – if you need a fork as well, check out the two-piece kit.
- Passes level 1 retention test when used with locking fork
- QLS 22 Receiver Plate works with the QLS 19 or can be used with the MLS 16 attached to the back for use on MOLLE looped equipment
- Attaches to any Safariland Holster with the 3-hole pattern and maintains a Level I Retention
- A quick pinch of the thumb and index finger allows the removal of any product attached to the unit for attachment on any other QLS 19 location
- Permits the user to quickly rotate or adjust which accessories are carried, depending on the mission at hand
There are no reviews yet.