Lone Wolf Alpha Wolf Threaded Barrel For Glock 23-32 Conversion To 9mm
Length 4.56 inch, 117 mm
Alpha Wolf barrels establish the benchmark for absolute accuracy and combat reliability. It is the pinnacle of what every other barrel manufacturer strives to be.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!
- Fits Glock GEN1-4
- Designed for lead, plated, or jacketed ammunition
- Certified, stress relieved 416 stainless steel
- Button rifled, three stage honed bore
- Industry recognized SBN premium coating (SBN is Salt Bath Nitride, similar to Tennifer)
- Heat treated to RC 40-42, then SBN coating increases surface hardness to RC 60
- Exacting tolerances allow for drop in installation
- Fluting creates path for heat and debris to escape
- Threaded models come with an appropriate thread protector installed
- Will also fit models 27/33 as an extended barrel
Due to SBN coating we are unable to custom chamber or custom crown Alpha Wolf barrels.
For best results use magazines intended for Glock 19’s, such as GLO-MF91319
PLEASE NOTE: Using this barrel in a Generation 4 Glock may cause malfunctions while using the standard Glock recoil spring assembly. For best results, install a 9mm Glock recoil spring found here: Glock OEM Recoil Assembly , or for even more versatility, use our Gen4 guide rod adapter with our Gen3 guide rods found here: Lone Wolf Adaptors and Guide Rods .
“GLOCK®” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Lone Wolf Distributors is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.