The Holosun HS407C X2 is a compact open-reflex green dot weapon sight for handguns, rifles, and shotguns. It is designed to vastly improve your accuracy and target acquisition speed vs traditional iron sights during any shooting application. From the range to personal defense scenarios, the Holosun HS407C X2 features a green Super LED illumination and multilayer glass coatings that enhance image brightness and clarity. The HS407C X2 has several features built in to extend the already very long 50,000 hour battery life. The top of the sight has a small solar panel that works in conjunction with the battery, as well as providing backup power for the dot if the battery dies. The body of the Holosun HS407C X2 is precision CNC machined out of 7071 aluminum and hard coat anodized black.
The sight features a 2MOA GREEN dot, that has twelve brightness settings, including two-night vision compatible levels. The sight also features a shake awake setting out of the box, so the dot will be on as soon as it detects any movement.
The Holosun HS407C X2 micro green dot sight is compatible with any slides milled for Trijicon RMR dimensions. In other words, if an RMR fits your slide, the Holosun 407C will fit as well at a fraction of the cost.
- Automatic reticle intensity adjustment in Auto Mode
- 2MOA dot
- Shake Awake – Motion on with last setting recall
- Parallax free, unlimited eye relief
- Drain holes on both sides of the optic allow for excess water to drain in wet conditions
- CNC milled 7075 Aluminum Housing
- 10 day light and 2 night vision compatible brightness settings
- Window Size 0.63×0.91 inches
- IP67 Certified (fully submersible)