The Apex Tactical Specialties flat-faced forward set sear & trigger kit is a drop-in solution to enhance the trigger feel and weight of a standard Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0. These triggers are polymer to reduce weight, and you can achieve various trigger characteristics and weights by changing out the springs and other parts included.
Nothing compares to the performance that comes from the patented Apex Forward Set Trigger Kit. This kit is engineered to provide the M&P M2.0 pistol owner with a smooth, consistent trigger pull with the advantages of shorter over-travel and shortened trigger reset. Using a combination of the Apex springs and factory springs allows the user to set up the trigger pull weight within a range suitable for duty/carry down to a weight desired for competition.
- – Reduce trigger pull weight by approximately 2lbs
- – Reduce overall trigger travel by approximately 40%
- – Reduce trigger pre-travel, over-travel and reset distance
- – Smooth uptake and reset
- – Crisp trigger break
- – Center-mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
- – Direct drop-in replacement parts, no fitting required
- – Same upgrades as our Forward Set Trigger Kit for M&P M2.0 in a budget-friendly option!
Not compatible with 10mm or .45 ACP models. Also not compatible with the original S&W M&P.
What’s in the box:
- Polymer Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger
- Apex Forward Set Sear Actuator
- Apex Fully Machined 2-Dot Sear
- Heavy Duty Sear Spring
- Duty/Carry Sear Spring
- Heavy Duty Trigger Return Spring
- Duty/Carry Trigger Return Spring
- Ultimate Striker Block
- Striker Block Spring
- Apex Sight Tool
- Polymer Slave Pin