The WB-5 Wide Body bipod was designed to provide desired height and extra stability. This bipod style is ideal for long-range, extreme long-range, bench-rest, and for the airsoft platform. The wide, lowered center allows the rifle to sit between the legs which supports accuracy and helps reduce movement from recoil. This is only a suggested use, this model is not exclusive for these applications. The WB-5 is 100% billet, made from the highest quality aircraft aluminum available. This model has the versatility you want in a bipod with its 4 individual leg positions and 9 notch height options. It also has the ability to cant, which can be locked and secured with the adjustable lever. Their quick detach rail mount is simple, quick, and very secure; it attaches to a 1913 Picatinny rail and mounts in seconds without the need to use extra tools for tightening. To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the spring-loaded leg downward to move each leg independently. Leg position can be deployed to 90 degree or 45 degree, locking securely into 4 positions. Please keep in mind the cant adjustment lever can be repositioned, DO NOT use a tool to tighten the canting tension.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum alloy / High strength steel hardware
- Quick Detach 1913 Picatinny Mount
- Four Individual Leg Positions and Five Height Positions
- ,Min Height 5.5″ / 140 mm,
- ,Max Height 10.0″ / 254.0 mm,
- ,Min Stance 11.0″ / 279.4 mm,
- ,Max Stance 17.25″ / 438.15 mm,
- ,Closed Position Width 5.0″ / 127 mm”
- 23.92 oz
There are no reviews yet.